The good peeps at OZEating are throwing the Ultimate Foodie Event. Come enjoy amazing food, free-flowing drinks, music, art and fashion. Vendors include Sandalford, Thorny Devil, Nasi Lemak, Perth Gourmet Trader, Wheat St, Planet St Bakery, Turkish Bakeries, Mondo Butcher, Graze Catering and more.
A true Western Australian foodie experience unlike any other. Dress to impress, and meet amazing local foodies, killer producers and industry junkies.
Come with empty stomachs, and get ready to see, fondle and taste some exquisite local food and drink!
Being held above the The Court Hotel at the Verrrrrrrrrrdict space, the night will include…
• Three hours of complimentary bubbly, wine and beer
• Three hours of amazing local food and produce from various vendors
• Three hours of sexy foodie canapés flooding out from The Court kitchen
• Artistic grazing table by Perth Gourmet Trader
• $12 cocktail list all night
• Chill DJ to start; acoustic act 7:15; DJ on the decks at 8:30pm
• Jonte Designs showing how to match fashion with stylish events
• Live fashion illustrations on the night by Michelle Pike
• Exclusive venue from 6:30pm to 9:30pm
• After 9:30pm celebrations continuing on at the venue
• Pizza for all guests at 9:45pm (fill up and keep going)
• Travel: Use the code 2andfromthecourt for $10 with www.gocatch.com
OzEating are offering a special discounted ticket price of only $45.00 X-Press readers. Purchase them HERE, enter the promo code x-press and you’ll also go in the running to win a VIP cabana for ten! But there’s more! If you are feeling lucky you can enter our competition for 2 double passes to the event.
To enter simply email us here at firstname.lastname@example.org with OZEATING in the subject line and tag the mate you want to take on the Facebook post. Don’t forget to like the X-Press Facebook page and sign up to the newsletter to be in the running!
Competition closes Friday, April 6 at 12pm. Please only enter if you can attend. You must be a Perth, WA resident and able to attend the The Court on Saturday, April 7.