Yesterday rich boys James Packer and David Gyngell had a punch up on a busy street. News Corp were keen to have ~exclusive~ images of the brawl and allegedly paid up to $200,000 for the right to publish the pictures. But being the only publication to have an image is hard when it’s so damn easy to copy and paste, so News Corp addressed this by enthusiastically gushing its watermark all over the images. The internet’s blown up with memes and naturally a Twitter account – @NewsWatermark has been created. So, we got the watermark to make us a mixtape.
1. The Rolling Stones – Street Fighting Man
2. The Prodigy – Smack My Bitch Up
3. Survivor – Eye Of The Tiger
4. LL Cool J – Mama Said Knock You Out
5. Body Count– There Goes the Neighbourhood